Monday, March 31, 2008

Consolidate my studio!

My full-time job has been very busy this week. It did not leave me any time to work on consolidating and rearranging the studio and sewing room.

This coming weekend, I will be moving the longarm into the old studio and my domestic machine, tables and ironing station need to move to one of the extra bedrooms.

My husband is wanting his 'room' back so he has a place to have a larger office and retreat. My Son-in-Law has a beautiful large 'man room' that my husband is coveting, so we are going to make it happen for my husband. I just have too much stuff and I don't know what to do first.

One of our church member's son was getting ready to move into their newly built home this week and there was a fire in the garage that destroyed all their furniture and sewing things. So, I already have a great candidate to receive my surplus sewing things and I know that these items will be very useful.

What to do first...what to do....!
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate