Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter with family

Yesterday, after a terrific church service (husband is the pastor, so it is usually a great service, but it was especially nice and moving with a rather large crowd!), drove another hour to visit my daughter and her new husband and Riley (my grand-puppy). We had a really nice time together, ate out at Shakers (Cajun Chicken Alfredo, blew the diet big time, but I have leftovers!) My daughter and her husband are remodeling their master bed and bath and I can hardly wait to see the results: crown molding, light chocolate bedroom walls and moss green bath, all cream color trim and new fixtures. I wanted to help after lunch, but we had our Easter clothes on and, well, just couldn't. That was a good enough reason, right?

After dinner, I started making the patterns for the BOM from 'The Quilt Show'. I'm three months behind, so I need to get hopping to catch up before the next month's pattern is posted. I have everything that I need in my stash, so no shopping required.
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate