Sunday, March 16, 2008

I missed posting on Saturday but I have a great excuse. Since it was National Quilting Day, I sewed most all day and finished my X's and O's quilt borders and am all caught up on my BOM. Mike did all the housework yesterday so that I could sew. He is such a great husband! He even cleans bathrooms!

Today, I have to deal with my allergies; sore throat, sniffles, sneezing. I don't know what I'm allergic to, but I get these attacks about 3-4 times a year.

I've been trying to figure out a way to go to MQX in New Hamphire next month but the airline costs are not in my budget this year. I also didn't get great news about what we owe in taxes this year. Our youngest child got married in November and it hit us in the wallet big time! So, I'm not going this year. Maybe next year.

At church today, I spoke with a couple of ladies who are interested in starting a quilt group. That is certainly a dream come true for me. I pray that this will come to fruition!
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate