Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13th, 2008

I'm trying to keep up with my daily blogging but it's tough when you have sooooo may things on your plate to do. I just finished a minor update to our main powder room. Here is a picture. I still want to replace the tile with bamboo flooring. I'm also painting our old fashioned switch plate covers. Painting them a matte nickel finish. I'll keep you posted on how that job turns out.

The sewing machine technician is scheduled to appear sometime Friday to work on my Gammill longarm. Hope he doesn't forget to stop by....

Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate