Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A new day

I have never blogged before, so pardon my faux pauxs as I get the hang of this new technology, new for me.

Although I am a passionate quilter, I have to focus on my schedule in order to make time to actually sew. I work full-time plus as a college administrator at a woman’s college in beautiful historic Victorian Staunton Virginia. I am so blessed to be living and working in such a great area of the country.

On January 1st, I set a personal goal for myself to get busy finishing my huge stash of UFO and sewing projects. My target was to get at least one quilt done each month and so far, I’ve completely finished two and have several, very old projects, in various stages of completion.

I want to document my progress by using this blog.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate