Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a new day

Wow, I'm so tired. I had the flu and miss two days of work and I'm really feeling the pressure of catching up. But I'm progressing, ever so slowly.

My daughter and her husband came for an extended visit over the weekend (a local friend and co-worker was getting married and she and her husband were in the wedding party) . Our family took every opportunity to catch up and enjoy our time together. I really miss them when they leave, though!

Anyway, my SIL helped my husband move my LA into the former studio, so we now have a very large, empty family room with just a treadmill and the piano for now. Went shopping on Saturday for furniture. I did find two club chairs I liked but no sofa that really WOWed me. Bought a TV for the studio and more storage cabinets. My studio is large but since there are so many things to store in that room, it appears much smaller than it is. I will be weeding out and consolidating for the next couple of months, I'm sure.

I'm going to try to take a weekend in April to visit my son's family in TN (only 5 hours away) before he moves back to OH (9 hours away). He's having a concert the weekend of the 19th, so maybe that will work out for me. I haven't seen him for quite some time.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate