Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just returned from Road Trip

I returned yesterday from visiting my son and daughter-in-law in Tennessee near Johnson City. Had a wonderful time visiting and attending my son's concert and worship service. He is a seminary student at Emmanuel School of Religion; while my daughter-in-law, who is starting her last semester, in her Master's in Teaching at Milligan College. I am so proud of them. They have worked so hard and have always accomplished everything they set out to do and done so, with many sacrifices. My son's concert was very well attended; even his college president was in attendance. To me, that says a lot about Emmanuel.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate