Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nose to the grindstone

I have worked my fingers to the bone for two days now to get caught-up with my work projects and I'm as far behind as when I started (as I check one accomplishment off, two more get added!) But I'm going to stay late until I've a manageable schedule for the rest of the month. (What is it; that when you take one day off, it like the heavens open up!)

Anyway, I got up this morning at 5:30 and sewed the binding on my feather star quilt. I made bias strips for two of my TQS sampler blocks. Then dressed and got to work at 8:30. I had planned to sit and hand finish the binding tonight while watching TV but I guess that will have to wait. I also promised a 12 inch QOV block for the MQS list that needs to go in the mail by Friday.

My step-mom graduates from EMU Sunday with her Masters Degree in Education. I'm so proud that she didn't let her age (60 something) stop her from attaining her goal.
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate