Monday, May 19, 2008

I need to catch up

Two weeks ago, I took a week off 'vacation' to just get things done around the house. The following week, I spent all week and evenings catching up at work from the week I took off. Doesn't that sound just too depressing!

But I digress. I finally finished one of the blocks for TQS BOM. I'm so happy that I've past at least one milestone/goal. Another block is really close to being finished, just a couple of leave to sew down. The other three are well on their way, so...hopefully by June 1st, I'll be caught up and ready to attack the June block with some focus.

Spent a couple of day with my daugher in Lynchburg and attended her best friend's graduation pinning ceremony. She passed her boards, of course, she's so smart and I love her like my own daughter. She graduated on Friday and started working the following Monday. She makes me proud.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate