Friday, October 10, 2008

Spoke to my kids this week

It was so nice to hear from both my children this week. Corey has a new phone and I can now call him after 9:00 pm on weekdays and all weekend. His phone was stolen after he moved back to Cincinnati and he now has to pay 1600.00 in charges that he had nothing to do with. I really dislike knowing this sort of things happens. I'm so protected living in a small town. Corey and Charlotte's seventh wedding anniversary is this month.

Carrie is doing well with work. Her first wedding anniversary is coming up in November. My, where does time go! I've got to work on getting her quilt finished. Maybe it will be a Christmas present.

Loved our vacation. Mike and I stayed home and started the Kitchen remodel. Picture coming soon.

Also, decided to cut my hair really short. Wow, such a difference in the time it takes to get ready for work and church. Picture will be posted soon.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate