Saturday, March 7, 2009

Had an exciting evening. After dinner, hubby and I found a bat flying around our living room inside of the house. We did get it outside after what seemed like forever. We both got our brooms and tried to steer it outside but Mike finally had to whack it to bring it down and I captured it and put it outside. Hopefully, he just stuned it and it is well and outside. I'll check on him tomorrow.

I'm really going to miss that hour of sleep tonight. We have already set our clocks ahead and are planning to retire early tonight. Haven't head from son about his scholarship. We will continue to pray for this for him. Haven't heard from Carrie yet this weekend. I'll call her tomorrow after church.

I have gotten behind on my daily Bible reading. I purchase the John MacArthur daily Bible and kept current on my reading until late February. I need to start doubling up so that I can stay
somewhat on target. I was to finish the Bible this year. This will be my second time through the Bible in a year. The first daily Bible I read was in chronological order but this Bible has Old and New Testament readings, Psalms and Proverbs for each day. I love the study notes and am learning a lot.

Mike an d I spent a lovely day together, 75 degrees outside, clear and sunny all day. I just love Spring. We washed both cars, had lunch out, shopped for a rear tire cover for my Jeep Liberty and found one that fit nicely. Just a plain black cover. I need to get to the Jeep dealership and get a replacement remote entry if it is not too expensive.

Well, must go.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate