Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is this really March weather?

Beautiful day forcasted for today; highs in the mid 50s and for tomorrow; rain, sleet, snow and highs in the mid 30s. I need a vacation day and I just scheduled it for tomorrow. I want Spring. I'm so tired of the cold. thank you for allowing me to whine a bit.

Mike and I have talked about moving farther south, maybe the Carolinas. I like Georgia, but it is too hot for me there.

I haven't heard from my son about his scholarship. I hope he gets good news. I will call him this weekend unless I heard something before then. Keep praying.
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate