Friday, March 6, 2009

It's been awhile posting

I've been quilting since December almost every day. Have also, gotten hooked on heading other blogs. It's really addictive.

I did finish the BOM top of "The Quilt Show 2008 by Sue Garman. I love it and can't decide how to quilt it. It's on my Gammill now and I can't get started for some reason. Quilter's block maybe?

Started knitting again. Karen and I took classes at the fiber shop "On the Lamb" with Darcie. She is so sweet and patient and Karen calls her a knitting 'savant' (sp). She just laughs. I stopped by the shop to get help today during my lunch hour because I missread the instructions on how to decrease the sock gusset. What a disaster. She was so sweet in helping me fix it.

My son will find out soon if he was awarded a full scholarship to finish his MDiv. I pray that he gets it. He works so hard and has perservered so long that I know that good things are about to come his way. Please pray for God's blessing in this decision.

Carrie and Kevin are doing great. We saw them two weeks ago and had lunch after church. I miss them so much. Maybe this summer, Mike and I can visit more often.

I also need to post more often as it feels really good to journal.

I want to post my pictures of our snow day from Monday and my camera batteries are too low. Maybe I just need to get a new camera!

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate