Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I slept in later today than I have in years yet still feel tired but I have to get my burst of energy soon, must get stuff done today. I did finished the blocks to my ring quilt (very Spring like). I layed them out and now am stumped where to go next. The BOM-Washington Star is on track. I'm not loving it but I don't want to make a snap decision yet either. Still waiting to hear from my son on his scholarship opportunity. Facebooked him this morning to check, keep praying. It is raining and 40 degrees and hubby wants to go out for lunch. Played cards with our friends last evening and Margie and I beat the husbands 3 sets to 1. We rock, at cards.
They brought their Yorkie, Abby with them last evening. We love this dog. My husband would get a dog in a minute if I didn't have all these alergies.
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate