Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday morning

My daughter and her husband just left to return home from their weekend visit. We love having them visit with Riley (pup). I get all depressed when they leave though. We ate all weekend (note to self-must get back on diet!), watched the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still". Hubby was disappointed that it didn't follow the story line of the original movie he loved. We had a cookout with friends on Friday nite, and play Rook. The women won!

I've been working on a wall hanging that will display my pin collection. Just finished is and hung it in my sewing room (son's old bedroom). Here are some pixs.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate