Monday, September 7, 2009

It Labor Day and I'm not laboring!

I finished constructing and painting my sewing table. I'm quite pleased with the results. It took about 8 hours to design, tweak and build. Then I put three coats of paint (primer and two coats of semi-gloss paint. It is the perfect height. My vision was achieved. (That's not always the case and I tend to fly by the seat of my pants most of the time!) Here are some pictures before I starting working on the sewing table. You won't see it now as I have too much work in progress and I'm a messy sewer usually working on several projects at the same time.

I received an IPhone from my employer this week and have been spending a lot of time trying to setup all the Icons and contacts and software, music, books, internet bookmarks, calendar, weather bug, Facebook, etc. Having a ball. I don't need my IPod any more and gave it to my husband to use. This phone if just amazing. I even checked my email on the way to church yesterday. (Yes, hubby was driving!)

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate