Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I took the day off (early Christmas Present for me!)


I really enjoyed my morning. Got to sleep in for a change. Got caught up on email, blog reading, a little laundry and finished packing for my trip. Now, what do I do?  Well, I cleaned the sewing room, filed new patterns away, cleared my last project from the cutting table, dusted. Went into the studio and cleaned and put away threads and templates, sorted though my marking tools, cleaned and oiled the longarm machine.  I really need to get started finishing the pile of quilt tops.  On my quilting retreat, I will be making a broken star quilt (queen size) using the Quiltsmart interfacings.  I don't know if I'm going to like the interfacing, but I committed to do this one. I'll keep you posted on the outcome.  Here is a picture of the colors I'm using.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate