Friday, January 22, 2010

Another day of rain, sleet, ice....

I'm totally over this.  I need a day of warmth and sun.  (OK, enough whining!)  Back to work.  This week has been really rough.  Too much to to and not enough time to do it.  But, I've made a plan of attack and will keep my nose to the grindstone.  I have several deadlines for Feb 5th.


This is the view from my office. I do have a nice office with a view of the Presb. church across the street.  I work for a small woman's college in Virginia and most days, I like what I do.  The college was founded in 1842 and the building where I work was the first building on campus.  It has been remodeled several times but it stills holds it's old style and charm.  There are 52 acres and 45 buildings now, so as you can see, the college has grown quite large for this area. I really need to count my blessing and just enjoy the day the Lord has made.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate