Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to work

Time really does fly when you're having fun.  I've been back to work for three days now and I'm exhausted.  I may never take two weeks off again. It's too hard to get back into the race.  I am working on two major projects that are due this month and the pressure is on.  


Just received an email from Victoria Secrets and my Christmas order was shipped yesterday. Oh well!  My daughter will be happy to get it even if it was late for Christmas.


These are the gifts I received from my secret stitcher from the Red-Headed Stepchildren group I belong to.




No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate