Friday, January 8, 2010

Brrrrr......It's cold outside


OK, what is this, more snow!  I'm done with it, at least until February and it's 19 degrees F too.  It is lovely though, isn't it?  My husband encouraged me to drive myself to work today. He usually does that when it is icy or it snows the night before.  But he reminded me that I do have a Jeep 4 wheel drive, and that I might possibly try to drive myself.  So I did and I feel empowered now.  Anyway, I'm so glad it is Friday and tomorrow, I've planned to work all day on the longarm to get some quilting done. Wish me luck.  (ps, I also need to shop as I received a lot of gift card money from my family for the local quilt shop in Dayton, VA. (Patchwork Plus).  What to do.....what to do?  Well, maybe, I can spent a couple of hours away.....

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate