Saturday, January 30, 2010

Could it be possible that I getting worse...

I feel that I've taken a turn for the worse.  Having trouble keeping down food and getting chills again.  I'm sitting at my kitchen counter, with my Quilt workbook, creating lesson plans for next month's quilting class/meeting, drinking my Zinger tea (Celestial Seasonings Tangerine Orange) and eating crackers.  At least it's Saturday and I have one more day to get better before I have to return to work.  Michael has already cancelled church for tomorrow. The church parking lot has not been plowed and it's still snowing; we drive 40 minutes over Afton mountain to get to church, so, he thought it best to cancel services.  I'll sleep in, drink plenty of fluids and stay warm.  Maybe, I'll get better overnight. Will be praying for relief.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate