Friday, January 29, 2010

Home Alone, sick

Well, the bug has bitten me and I'm at home for the second day trying to get over this bug.  I think it is a virus.  It is really difficult to work at home, while sick but it also feels better that I can get something done, at least!  I'm hungry but I am afraid to eat and my energy is beginning to return so I think I'm on the mend.  My husband has been very helpful this week trying to make things easier for me. What a trooper he has been.

I tried to do a little sewing and knitting and didn't have the energy or mental accuity to do either one.  Just think what I could get done with two days off, but it's just not worth it if I have to do it over after this bug has passed.  Anyway, this is what I was working on earlier this week and I can't decide on the two borders that I want to add.  The pieced diamond, end to end as an inner border with a wide black print outer border is most like what I will do.

The Mid-Atlantic Show trip in February has grown from two to four persons, so we had to reserve a second room.  I hope that the rooms are close to each other. I'm really looking forward to retreat.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate