Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's snowing again



It's snowing again and it looks like we may get 4-9 inches before it stops around midnight.  The snow flakes are lovely but the sky is dark, and this photo was taken at 1:00 today.  This is the view from my front window looking across the street at my neighbors house. We live on a hill in a great little subdivision. Have been here for more than 30 years.
I have my fireplace (gas logs) warming up the lower level so I can, maybe get some longarm quilting done today.  I'm still a little feverish and weak, but hey, I've got to get something done, right!

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate