Thursday, February 4, 2010

4:30 am and I can't sleep

I'm in the 'figgity' stage of being sick. My body is letting me know that I've slept for more than a week and it's time to get moving. I'm getting some relief from the symptoms but the fight for wellness is still at least a couple of days away. Just in time for the snowstorm that is predicted for Friday.  I was really looking forward to playing cards with our friends again this weekend (it's been a long time since we were together and I miss it) and going to church on Sunday.  We had to cancel services last week due to snow.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate