Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Snow Day

I was surprised that my work place closed today. The predicted second snow storm in three days did not yield as much snow as anticipated.  Only 2-3 inches in our area.  But, I'm not complaining.  I'm still very weak and can use the recoup time at home.  My doctor finally prescribed an antibiotic and (what I loving call, the peace pipe) a Nebulizer.  I have asthma (for about ten years now) and whenever I get a cold, it is down-hill and usually turns into a hospitalization. But I'm being very proactive in seeking medical treatments and resting.  My doctor did mention COPD yesterday, which has me somewhat worried. I need to do some research today.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate