Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back to the land of the living

Wow, this has been the week from h...I've never been lay'd so low by a virus.  I've missed 5 days of work and still feeling too weak to go back just now.  My chest is hurting and throat is sore from coughing, wheezing, etc.
It doesn't help to have asthma, I know, but just breathing has been a full-time job lately.  Spoke with my boss today made me feel a little better that I'm missing so much but I suppose, it will all get done eventually.  He has such a positive attitude. What a refreshing outlook.  Anyway, I need to start moving and trying to get some energy back.  Maybe I'll make a pot of soup.  I wonder, do I have energy to stand at the stove?  Maybe that will have to wait until tomorrow.  I'm tired just typing this.

It snowed again yesterday and last evening for another 4 inches and a major snow storm is predicted for Fri and Sat. Maybe, I just go back to bed....

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate