Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

The blizzard of 2010 is here. Timeline wise, we are more than half way through the storm. It is predicted that we will have 24-30 inches of show before it's done tonight. It's beautiful and we still have our electricity. What a blessing!

Since I can't get out and starting to feel better, I was looking for a new project. I'm a charter member of The Quilt Show (www.thequiltshow.com) and love to chat/blog with other members. A very active member, Margo posted a pix of a find that she purchased for 49.00 at an antique store in NC. Here is the picture.  I just ordered the shape collection from Inklingo to make this quilt. I plan to hand piece it and of course it will take some time to do, but I've always wanted to try this one.  If you've never heard about Inklingo, you're in for a treat. Go to www.inklingo.com and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate