Sunday, February 14, 2010

Had a set back

I was looking at this print this morning over my fireplace. This was my first purchase of a P.Buckley Moss print, sometime in the early eighties. I just love her work and have a very small collection.  I wanted to research it and found that it is a rare print. I need to be sure that the sun doesn't fade it, since it gets direct afternoon sun.  Maybe I should move it.  

This virus just won't go away.  Several people at my church told me about having this illness and it took 6 weeks to recover.  I'm on my third week and am fighting with all I can muster.  Mike and I went out to dinner and card playing with a couple on Friday night.  I couldn't stay late because I was too tired. Came home and was up all night.  So, I rested all day Saturday, got sick again about 2:00 am. Mike is getting worried.  Will try to get up and about more on Sunday, by God's grace.  My doctor has ordered a CT scan and possible biopsy this week. He called me on Thursday after he got the results from my X-rays that were taken earlier that week.  I hope it is nothing to worry about. Well, back to my chair and more rest.  BTW, we are supposed to get another inch of snow tomorrow. What Joy!

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate