Friday, March 26, 2010

Angels Among Us

I love Jim Shore's Angel figurines. I've 7 of them in my collection now. When I was in Hampton at the quilt show 'MAQF' I found a panel that I liked that had 12 angel blocks printed on it.  Also, I purchase several fat quarters in the fabric line and made these blocks. I really like the secondary design you see when the blocks are sewn together without sashing. 

I should have this finished tonight if we don't go out on our date night. (DH is a little under the weather and it is my fault.  I gave him the virus. He never gets sick, so he does not make a good patient.)

Yesterday, he confessed that he sometimes does not feel as compassionate when I am sick (which I seem to be more and more) as he should be.  He told me that he respects me more; how I work through my illnesses. He is a real keeper, me thinks!

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate