Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy week

This week has been very busy so far. Last night was our meeting with the tax accountant to get our 1040 submitted. Tonight is knit night with our Orchardside friends in Lexington. Tomorrow night I must work on my class samples for Quilt class March 20.  Where does the time go?  I work full-time outside of the home and evenings are the only time I get to do meetings, errands, visits, and appointments.  (Saturday is reserved for shopping, more errands, laundry, cleaning the house, paying bills, yard work, etc.)  (Sunday is usually all day at church and church visitation).  I need to retire! (LOL)

I'm far too busy to have to go to work everyday... Just have to convince my husband and then find a way to pay for health insurance! 

I'm still working on this quilt as time permits.  It's my take along hand piecing project.  Will I ever get it done.  I'm also almost finished with my knitting project (blue baby blanket). May even finish it tonight at knit night. I need to start another in white and make two sets of booties to match (baby shower gifts).  I need to find a source for Kona Bay white and cream fabrics to get started on my embroidery kits I purchased at MAQF. 

Can't wait for the weekend to get started on the yard cleanup and washing windows. I just love spring cleaning and maybe do a little planting.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate