Monday, March 29, 2010

I didn't get anything accomplished

I woke up this morning at 4:30 and could not go back to sleep. So I watched Die Hard 2 and knitted. I need to put the knitting down, as I tend to just sit, watch TV and knit. 
Weekends are just too short. I didn't get anything accomplish on my to-do list.  I was hoping to finish my Angels quilt top, clean the house and work on Frank's quilt. All I was able to do was purchase a dishwasher.  You'd think I would have gotten more accomplished.  I did cook some this weekend and I have left-overs for tonight and possibly tomorrow night.  Maybe, I'll get something done when I get home this evening. 
This quilt was made by Margo from TQS. It is a redwork quilt and I just love the quilting on it.  Here is a closeup of the quilting.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate