Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Daughter is Visiting this weekend

This quilt photo was taken at the MAQF in Hampton last weekend. It has a lot of thread painting and photo printing on fabric for the face.  My friend from NC is closely examining the stitching. Don't you just love her jacket?

I'm so excited that my daughter and her husband are coming for a visit tomorrow night. They are leaving the grand-puppy with Kevin's parents this time. That means that we will be able to go out more. (It's difficult to take a puppy with you as there are so many places that will not allow dogs.) Maybe we will go bowling, or to the movies, out to a Japanese Steakhouse, etc. They will even be able to go to church with us on Sunday. I'm excited. 

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate