Friday, May 21, 2010

It's been a rough week

Can you tell that it's been a rough week at the office.  All the offices on my floor moved to new locations.  My primary responsibility was to plan and coordinate the removal and relocation of all the computer equipment, printers, phones and desks.  No matter how much we planned, there were still issue to resolve and equipment that didn't work in the new location.  So I had to crawl under workstations, shove furniture aside to get to the ports and outlets...I'm sore all over.  After two days of this, my husband took me out for margaritas at Chili's.
Yummmmmm! He doesn't ever drink one, but does not mind if I have a sip or two.

Our quilting class went very well. Joni was not able to attend because of her work schedule but here are the samples of the dresden plates everyone worked on.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate