Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Haven't posted in months and then 3 in one day!

I have been quietly dieting for the last three months and have lost 12 pounds. I'm feeling much better and lighter. My clothes are not as tight and I'm motivated to keep trying to achieve my weight goal of under 140 lbs.  I am just taking it a day at a time. Counting calories and checking the scales to be sure that I continue to loose or maintain.  Don't want the scales to go in the wrong direction.  My husband lost his 15 lbs almost immediately (in the first month) and is just in maintenance mode now but he is very supportive. We only splurge on the weekends with maybe an ice cream cone or a chicken dinner with the works.  My office pals are not much help since they like to bake and bring in large quantities of contraband!  Especially during college visit days.  I'll keep a record at the top of my blog updated monthly.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate