Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another doctor's visit

Last winter, I was sick with pneumonia and felt really bad for over 4 months.  When Spring finally broke, I was finally able to shake the bug.  I never seemed to get my energy back though, and met with my family doctor for my annual checkup last Monday.  He made me an appointment with the cardiologist for tomorrow morning.  Since I am a survivor of double heart by-pass surgery 11 years ago, I'm a little worried and heart disease runs in my father's side of the family. Hope this is not something more serious.  Pray that the Lord will keep me from another surgery if possible.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate