My resolutions for this new year are:
1. Work less and play more.
2. Take time to enjoy each day by counting my blessings and forgetting my shortcomings.
3. Connect with friends more often, if not in person, than by letter, email or call....
4. Enjoy completing my UFOs and if I do not love them, give them away to someone who will love to complete them, without guilt.
5. Do not schedule too much or make promises with deadlines that will cause me to rush.
6. Connect with my family every day. Spend quality time with DH, DD, DS and their families.
10. Blog at least once a week and read my favorite blogs everyday.
11. Try to keep up with my new BOM this year. Finish Washington Medallion from last year.
Pineapple Blossom at Stitchin’ Heaven!
13 hours ago