Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been awhileI

My husband and I have been really busy this spring doing project for our home.  We have several contractors doing various projects such as exterior siding.  We have another contractor installing a fireplace mantle that I bought online.  DH is painting our bedroom and bath.  I'm trying to get the trim painted and crown molding in place in our master bedroom.  Also refinishing a bench and redesigning my cutting table in my sewing room.  I really dislike doing all these things at the same time as it is very stressful, but I'll be so glad when it is all done.  I will be posting pictures as soon as each is completed. Stay tuned for more...

And of course, projects at work have tight deadlines, so I'm really tired and have to push myself to get all these things done and still be motivated to start each evening after working all day. 

Also started another quilt project, just because. 

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate