Thursday, April 21, 2011

Two posts in one day

I have the day off from work and what do I do?  I paint the linen closet and shelves.  It's a far bigger job than it first appeared.  I had to have the plumber fix my 'balance valve' in my bath/shower this week and he needed to get to the access panel which is located in the back of my linen closet.  Well, once I had the closet empty, I just had to paint before putting every thing back into the tiny closet.  I had a very difficul time getting my rather large body into the small space (three feet by four feet in floor space) but it now has two coats of dove white simi-gloss and the shelves are drying. 

I'm working on my little house quilt that I purchased the patterns from a quilt show in 2009. 



The little houses were fun to make but very time consuming.  I need to do the applique on the blocks.  I have all the outer borders units made (hearts and green ribbons) and the four school house blocks made.  I need to do the inner border applique yet.  Can't wait to finish this one.  I want to hang it in my sewing room. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate