Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 winding down...

I finished the last quilt of the year the Monday before Christmas.  Here is a picture of the quilt with binding completed. I don't usually do the binding for my customers but I was a little late in getting this one done and felt guilty about my customer having to do the binding during the holidays, so I finished it. She was excited that it was done when she came to pick it up.


Our family got together at my daughter and SIL home for the Christmas holidays 2011.  That is our tradition since my daughter was married four years ago.  My son and his wife spend Thanksgiving with us and Christmas with her family.  Here are some pictures I took Christmas morning....

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate