Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Christmas Present Quilt

This is a picture of a very simple Christmas Quilt that I want to make for my daughter.  She loves to decorate for Christmas.  I sorted through my Christmas fabrics this morning before work and I need to get a few more with splashy prints or more modern designs to add to my older fabrics.  Does anyone remember the Christmas prints that have the gold or silver threads woven into the fabrics.  Am I dating my fabric stash?

Orca Bay Progress:
I've completed 30 of the OB blue string blocks this morning, with paper removed and squared.  I have 20 more in various stages of completion.  These are taking longer than I thought they would.  I suppose I have too many projects in the fire along with my full-time job. Speaking of which, I need to get back to work.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Your Christmas present quilt is so cute! Border fabric is perfect...love it!

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate