Monday, December 5, 2011

Finished Step 1 and 1/3 Through with Step 2

I finished the QST segments for Step 1. Took over a week to finish those.  I'm working on Step 2 using blue strings that I cut from the stash.  I like the blues that I'm using.  The color reminds me of the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia just before Winter sets in.  I'm using light blues, teal blues and medium blue-grey to blue-purple tones.  They are cute and habit forming to make, too. 


Also working on the Farmer's Wife blocks that I need to catch up on from Thanksgiving weekend. 
Plus trying to sort through my Christmas fabrics to make a Christmas Present wallhanging for my daughter.

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

looking fabulous!

Sandra in the UK said...

Great looking fabrics. So glad we can all share our progress. Living in the UK means I can be ready when Bonnie does her posts. But somehow, I still can't get in there first!

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate