Thursday, December 8, 2011

HST Triangles-Part 3 Progress

I finished the 'blue' strings late last night (burning the midnight oil) and started the HST 'black and white' 1 1/2" finished squares. These are too cute.  (brought back memories of all the red and white HST we made for the RRCB Mystery!)  I plan to finish these HSTs tonight so that I'll be ready for Part 4.  I won't be able to work on Part 4 until late Saturday or Sunday (church activities and Christmas prep commitments) so I wanted to at least be caught up with Part 3 before Part 4 was released.  I know there is no rush but my internal control freak self wants what it wants. Anybody else like that out there??? 

I use Bonnie's recommended ruler for this part along with Subees starch hints and I should be able to roll these out in a couple of hours (BTW, the strips are already cut, paired and starched) so, with the pedal to the metal Berninia and fresh pot of coffee and put on the album of Hallelujah Chorus by Handel's Messiah at high volume. Maybe DH will help with the pressing and removing the bunny ears if I bring home a pizza for dinner!

Maybe next year when Bonnie releases the 2012 Mystery, I'll be retired and able to work whenever I want on the mystery. One can only dream, right!

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate