Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OB Finished Step 6 (All caught up!)

Just finished OB Step 6.  I followed Bonnie's instructions for this mystery and the parts went together so well.  I'm using Bonnie's color suggestion too and I'm glad that I did.  Our new sofa in the living room is charcoal grey and this quilt will go so well with our redecorating.  Now to get some work done around the house before Friday's clue is revealed.  I also have to return to work on Monday, so I have a great deal of house work to catch up on.  So I won't be getting a lot of sewing done until after the first of the year.  Tomorrow I will be finishing the painting that I began before Christmas.  I'll reveal my finished projects hopefully by Friday.


2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate