Friday, March 2, 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks

Here are two more of my Farmer's Wife Blocks. The one on the left  "Corn and Beans"was a breeze to make after all the difficult blocks I've been working on.  I cannot remember the name of the one on the right below.  Anyway, I showed my box of finished blocks to my co-worker and she was really amazed at the different blocks. She is not a quilter but her sister is and she was interested in my progress.  I'm glad I can share on this blog and I know other quilters will understand the enjoyment from working on the challenging project.  Enjoy your day. Happy quilting.  ps.  just found out a dear friend of mine passed away suddenly last night. Linda Nally, you will be missed by all who knew you. 

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate