Friday, March 16, 2012

Great feeling to finish

This week has been very productive.  I finish four quilt tops that have been sitting out in my sewing room.  These projects just sitting there were always in my way.  I was forever having to move them while working on other projects.  So, I devised a plan.  Last weekend, I finished all the housework and made plans for dinner for each night this week.  Then I scheduled undisturbed sewing time in my studio both before and after working my day job.  Each night I would work on one of these quilt tops and would not stop for the night until I could visually see progress on whatever I was working on.  Then before retiring for the night, I would cut pieces or iron fabric for the next day's project.  I could not believe how efficient this was and how well I could focus on what I wanted to get accomplished.  This weekend, I'll post pictures of my quilt tops. 

I even finished another FWW block called Maple Leaves.

g.

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate