Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lots to catch up on...



They did take some time to make but it was worth it. My Saturday quilt group was so excited to get these Birdie Pincushions.  I did enjoyed making them. Only wish I'd made one for myself.  Maybe I'll get around to it this week.









My daughter and her husband just got these baby chicks.  They are adorable.  My DD will be raising them and of course, taking care of the egg gathering.  I need to go see them before they get much bigger.



















Another FWW block.  These are very addictive.

1 comment:

Connie said...

What sweet little homemade chicks and real chick!! Great block too!

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate