Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Row Done

Thanks everyone for your kind words, comments and encouragement for my blog.  It nice to get feedback from my followers and from linking on Bonnie's 'Monday linky party'.

Last night, I was so tired from working all day and going to the dentist after work; that I thought I'd just sit and watch TV with DH (we both love to watch NCIS and NCIS, LA on Tuesday night.  But, DH decided that he needed to work on this Sunday's sermon, so off he went into his office.  Soooo, what's a girl to do but get up  from her warm and comfortable couch and go sew. I decided to piece Row 7 and I'm glad I did and not flitter-away my evening as a couch potato.  Row #7 is complete on my Row A-long with Lori from Bee in My Bonnet  and I'm up to date with her bi-weekly pattern release.  Just love the colors that Lori uses (my colors too) and the tutorials are complete with wonderful pictures and step by step instructions.  You can't go wrong unless you are like me and misread some measurement and have to un-sew awhile!


Can't wait for Friday and Part 2 of Easy Street from Bonnie Hunter.  I have Step 1, four patches done (see my last post).  I was also able to add the Easy Street Linky on my Blog in the side-bar and I joined the 'Monday linky party' on Bonnie's blog.  Having done this should help keep me motivated with this mystery and not get behind.

Also, while piecing Row #7, I was able to add yet another star block to my Jamestown Landing Quilt.  The Leader and Ender process is really a cool and surprising way to make a quilt without even trying.  I have almost nine blocks completed while focusing on other projects.  I recommend Bonnie method for Leader and Enders.

I also have a cheddar and scrappy bow tie project that I use for Leader and Enders too.  Now I need to find them so I can change out which project I want to work on for Friday....

Happy Quilting
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate