Thursday, November 15, 2012

Playing Catch-up in the Studio

Sometimes, I really like deadlines.  It's sad to say that is the only way I get motivated these days.  I've been in the studio working on my Row-Along Quilt from 'Bee in My Bonnet's' bi-monthly patterns. Just love the way this goes together and the colors are great.

I using similar fabrics in color and style as Lori used in her quilt.  I have several layer cakes and charms from Marmalade and Vintage Modern fabric lines that are just working together to make this quilt happen.  I only have 2 yards of the Kona White left in my stash, so I hope I have enough to finish this quilt.  I really don't know how may rows are going to be released for this quilt, so here's hoping that I have enough.



Also have been working on my Jamestown Landing quilt from Bonnie Hunter as my Leader/Ender project with my row-along.  Have almost all the half square block sewn, about half of the broken dish units made and 3 full star blocks completed.  These are fun to make.  I have a big container full of neutral scraps and strings to start making the strings blocks for this quilt.  I will continue with this quilt as my leader/ender project when the new Bonnie Hunter Mystery is release November 23rd.  Can't wait, getting really excited.

Happy Quilting
Gail in Verona

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate