Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Curtains and iPad accessories

Not much quilting going on except for my quilt group meeting on Saturday afternoon.  We were finishing several baby quilts for Linus and one of our newest member finished putting on her binding and she wants to start another one soon. I can't believe that I didn't take pictures of her first quilt....

I made curtains and a valance for my living room picture window this past week.  I really like the striped topper with the silver grey silk curtains.  My couch is a charcoal sectional and the curtains really finish the room nicely. Love to sit with my early morning coffee and read with the sun streaming in that corner of the room.





I purchased an iPad keyboard cover last week from Amazon for my iPad 3. It is a refurbished Logitech keyboard cover that I got for $29.00 and free shipping with Prime and I wish I'd purchased one of these sooner.

It is light weight, instantly attached with a magnetic strip and it is really a nice touch keyboard.
The synchronizing of the blue-tooth keyboard with the iPad was really easy. I will probably use this more than my lapto, in the future.
Never liked typing on the iPad's on-screen keypad.
Had to hunt and peck but mostly mis-type.
I was thinking of getting an iPad mini but I am very satisfied with this for now.



Happy Quilting everyone
Gail

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate