Saturday, November 2, 2013

My latest acquisition-Singer Lotus 66 Hand Crank

Having a bit of a problem writing a post this evening.  Not sure what happened to my last post but here is another attempt to get a post launched. 

Here in Virginia, USA we are turning back the clock as tonight is the end of Daylight Savings time. Where did the summer go? I posted on June 27th last and it seems like just a couple of months ago. I like getting an extra hour in my day and assume I will get more done.  Well, one can try! Can't one?

I've added another vintage machine to my collection.  I found this lovely Singer Lotus 66 hand crank on eBay and I fell in love at first sight.  It was shipped via USPS from California by a collector who was down sizing and arrived in lovely shape, sewed right out of the box. 

Isn't she a beauty?
 
I can't wait to sew a project on her.  Maybe I'll start Bonnie Hunter's Mystery on this one. Won't that be fun?  I was planning to use Inklingo, too. That would make two firsts at one time.  Here are a couple more pictures. I crocheted the spool pin protector this past week. It was fun to make and I thought I'd have trouble remembering how to crochet but it all came back to me.


Have a wonder quilty day.
 
Gail in Verona

No comments:

2008 BOM

2008 BOM
from 'The Quilt Show' By Sue Garman

2009 BOM Number 2

2009 BOM Number 2
Stars for a New Day also by Sue Garman

2009 BOM

2009 BOM
Washington Medallion by Sue Garman

2nd UFO for 2008

2nd UFO for 2008
Chocolate